Map

My map to healthy living in Prague


View Healthy in Prague in a larger map

Vegan Nutella

Oh, how I missed my Nutella. Yes missed, past tense. Because now I can make my own. And it is delish.



Ingredients
• 1 1/2 c hazelnuts
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup erythritol or sugar

Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Using a paper towel, pull the skins off the hazelnuts.
3. Transfer the hazelnuts to a food processor/blender and process until smooth and buttery, stopping to scrape down as needed, about 10 minutes.
4. Add in the remaining ingredients and process again until smooth, adding more or less sweetener to taste.
5. Transfer your homemade Nutella to a 16 ounce jar. It will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week. Devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment